ACML Speed ACML Speed

Wow...

I loved it! The special affects was Just mindblowing!

Mello and Near: Faint Mello and Near: Faint

Extremely Good 1st flash!

The only thing you improve on is lipsyncing and the acutal animation. The drawings were good and this is pretty good for your first flash! I hope you make more flashes in the future! ^^

Death Note Char Intro Death Note Char Intro

It's Pretty Good!

The animation is well done but you are missing some important characters in the Deathnote like Mikami, Near, and Mello. Other than that, it's pretty good.

Bohman responds:

Thanks! Yeah I know I could've added some more characters, but as I said before, it wasn't really intented for NG. =) It's for a school assignment in the first place^^

Thanks for the review! ^^

WallzitXtreme WallzitXtreme

The CC didn't make this!

This flash was offensive to Sparkwattclock! He didn't do anything bad to Newgrounds! The crew is not a spinoff of the CC! My advice to making any future flashes, is by not flaming people for not such a good reason!

SketchClock responds:

See below below.

Ida's Luck Part 2 Ida's Luck Part 2

Amazing!

This flash has a wonderful story and main character! Great job with the animation and music! Keep up the good work!

Retarded Animal Babies 8 Retarded Animal Babies 8

Perversion!

This is a completely gross and mentally scarring show. The animation is good but I have a huge issue with the nudity and bad jokes to go with it. You don't have to make a lot of sexual jokes to make it funny.

Bee Bee

Nice movie!

Nice movie! This is a great way for people to not drink and job. This got the message across.

Bittersweet Symphony Bittersweet Symphony

Amazing Job!

I love your flashes!

Zelda: UO Epis:5 1of2 Zelda: UO Epis:5 1of2

Amazing!

There was a lot of action and very beautiful animation. This Link sort of looks like the Fourth Hokage in Naruto.